MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I was told I had to replace the circut board on my Kitchenaid

I was told I had to replace the circut board on my Kitchenaid dishwasher, wich I did but The start Resume light jush blinks like it did before the replacement.
I do not know who diagnosed this for you but you have a bad touch-pad here, not a bad control. It is much more common for the t/pad to fail to respond to the start push than it is for the control to go bad and not recognize when buttons are pushed on.

If you paid the prior expert then that fee can be taken away so I am compensated for correctly answering the issue if you give me positive feedback.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm marking this ok service for now since I have not tried to change the touch pad yet. I'll need to locate that part.

Ok, replacing the part will fix this. If this is under 5 years old the part would be free if you pay an authorized servicer to install it.