MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I have a Kenmore refrigerator, freezer on the bottom, double

I have a Kenmore refrigerator, freezer on the bottom, double doors on the refrig section. I have an icemaker on one of the refrig doors (sorry don't have model at the moment). the icemaker is leaking water. It runs all over the inside of the compartment, freezes in the gasket and even runs down the outside front of the door. I have defrosted it and started it again, same problem. It will make 1 to 2 batches of ice (not enough to fill the bucket) and then will stop making ice until I defrost again. I have had this ice maker replaced a year ago for a different problem. Is there anything I can do, or am I looking at another replacement?
As long as no water is dripping out of the fill tube then you need another icemaker. Dripping would indicate a bad water valve.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how do I check to see if it is coming from the fill tube?

You need to look at it, so remove the icemaker or do whatever needs done in order to so.