Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

unfortunately I have a lemon samsung WF317AAG/XAA washer.

unfortunately I have a lemon samsung WF317AAG/XAA washer. My latest problem is ND error. The drain pump motor was bad, seized up. I replaced the pump but now have no voltage to the pump itself
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, so you replaced the pump because it was seized up correct? After replacing now you have no power to the pump. Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but did you use a meter to check for voltage to the new pump? If so did you get any voltage at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes check with meter no voltage

Okay, here comes another stupid question, when you check for voltage was the machine in the drain/spin mode or cycle?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Drain spin unit has water in it also. Also tried resetting the eprom

Last question, does the unit do everything else but just not drain? Does it still agitate?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes runs through all cycles / Little history which might help. The drain pump motor was extremly hot (old one) when This problem first happened. Too hot to touch. My thinking was over amped a fuse which i checked on the main board. It was good

Okay, that helps, because the main board should have disconnected the power automatically after the drain pump would not pump out. It should have never gotten to hot to touch. With all that in mind and seeing what you have answered I can tell you that you need a new board. Fortunately the board is not as expensive as most boards I have seen. I am sending you a link to a diagram and the power/main board is #Y-0162 on the diagram. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes that was what I was thinking but needed confirmation. Thank you so much. You have been a great help.

You are so welcome and great job on your part. Have a great day.