Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Ihave a Maytag Microwave and it is not working . It is showing

Ihave a Maytag Microwave and it is not working . It is showing E5 on the screen. I can unplug it and it will work for a short time . 10 minutes top .

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the E5 error is a defective temperature sensor or control board.. can you get me the model # ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model #MMV4203DS00

Okay on this model its the control board. You can order this at the following link . It's the pot right behind the touch pad. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/W10258171/0022/664&pathTaken=partSearch&blt=14&prst=0&shdPart=W10258171 .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I knew it was one of the 2 parts . It had to be either the temp or control board I had expected at least one or the other. I could perform this type of service
Okay so what is it you are re listing this for then? I told you was one of the two parts in the previous post and you say (you expect this at least one or the other I could perform this type of service) I just don't know what else you need to know? I gave you a link to get the part is of anything else you need?