Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

My 695 ice maker make a ticking noise and is not making ic

My 695 ice maker make a ticking noise and is not making ice.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, unfortunately the ticking is the gears inside the icemaker module motor. The only way to correct the problem is to replace the icemaker. Now, with sub zero/wolf appliances they have made it so that the ONLY way to get parts is that you have to get then through an authorized Subzero/Wolf parts dealer. So, when you call for a new icemaker for your fridge you need to make sure they are authorized to work on them otherwise subzero will not send them the part. I am sorry about the bad news and thank you for your time and maintenance, Randy.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you give me a rough estimate of what a new ice maker will cost for the side by side sub zero 695. Thank you

Yes and unfortunately they are a little pricey. I just had to replace and doubled checked on the price and you are looking between $175 to $200. Again sorry about the bad news and I appreciate your time and patience.