Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

split door amana refrig, freezer on the bottom Top is at 65

split door amana refrig, freezer on the bottom
Top is at 65 deg, bottom is at -20
Settings at the top say 3 for Fridge and 3 for freezer
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
Good morning.
Can you get us the full model number?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'll get it

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

okay great, do you feel any cold air flowing from the freezer to the refrigerator ? is the fan in the freezer running ? if so the most common issue on these refrigerators is the damper assembly not opening . can you tell if theres any airflow?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is no airflow up top, but lots in the freezer bottom

okay you need to check the damper assembly. its most likely not opening. its in the refrigerator section in the center back wall where the air comes through. click this link to see the damper. see is it is opening.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is that under the cover on the back wall at the top inside fridge, or there is a slide bar behind the drawers that appears all frozen

yes its part # XXXXX on this diagram.Damper 67003903 Main Product View
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, that vent is open, no air coming out

okay is there any frost on the back panel inside the freezer behind the food? look real good.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I feel frost on the back wall of the freezer, also behind meat trays in fridge

okay you have a defrost issue, whats going on is the frost is built up behind the panel in the freezer and is restricting the air flow to the refrigerator section. you need to remove the panel and defrost the coils behind it. the most common cause in these failures is the defrost thermostat.heres a link to order it and theres a video there to show you how to test it. thanks and best wishes, Bryan