Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service
40730774

I have an LG washer & dryer that I am moving this weekend.

I have an LG washer & dryer that I am moving this weekend. The movers have asked if I have a stabilizing kit to lock the washer drum. Do you know where I can get a hold of one?
I'd advise you to save your money. The only thing you need to do is tilt the washer from the back and try to keep the angle less than 60 degrees on the dolly. If you follow this advise, you'll have no worries. Most times, when the washer is installed the tub stabilizers are pitched. If you want me to look to see if they're available though, I'll require your model number. Usually LG washers start with the letters WM.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX your advice. The move is a total of 35 miles so I think we should be able to move it without the stabilizers.

Have a great day!

Yes, that's what I'd recommend. Just keep the angle you tilt the washer back to a minimum and make sure the back of the washer rests on the dolly. Do not dolly from the sides or front ok?