Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

KUD03301XWHO - RESET - panel lights Start/Resume and Heated

KUD03301XWHO - RESET - panel lights Start/Resume and Heated drying are on but won't operate
Good afternoon, can you please try and reset the control board? Press "high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry"
All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.
**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.
Let me know what it does.thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We have the heated dry and high temp scrub scenario. Tried the Heated Dry/High temp Scrub 4x's. I didn't push them together but individually. No results
are they blinking ? if so count the blinks and tell me how many times if you can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Start/Resume is on steady with no blinking. Heated Dry is on very faint and steady/ not blinking
okay , the control board has failed unfortunately, can you recheck the model number so i can look up the part. the one you sent doesn't come up.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Off the inside of the door on the frame:
MOD below that is KUDS30IXWHO
Serial # *****
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is that something we can do ourselves....?
you can replace this yourself, part number W10195347 its up in the control panel and just plugs in.
I'm sorry another tech just informed me that the issue in your unit its the control panel (touch pad) thats the issue one this particular machine. heres a link for that part. sorry for the confusion. thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes - that's true after installing the new Control panel... I sat in front of the dishwasher and noticed that the start/resume did blink but irratically and I couldn't really get a count as you had suggested. Now I went to check and there are no lights on.
okay did you order it from somewhere you can return it ? sorry about that. this is not common on most d/w
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Appliance Parts Pros. I will have to check - may be a restocking fee at the least
I'm so sorry about that, sometimes this can be difficult on line . have a good night, and thanks so much, Bryan