The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

bosch washer mod # XXXXX ser # XXXXX

bosch washer mod # XXXXX ser # XXXXX drain pump is bad what is the recomended way to change the drain pump. if its from the front , i need directions on the easiest way to get the front panel off

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

The pump does come out through the front. Please give me a couple minuets to upload the repair information for you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please click here to download the manual for your unit. Go to page 25 to begin removing the front of the unit. The rest of the procedure is on the following pages of the manual. Of course if you have any questions please post them here and I will be happy to answer them for you.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your problem. If you need further information please reply to me and I will be happy to assist you further.
If you have no further questions please select a positive rating at this time. This will not close your question, or prevent you from asking follow up questions. All it does is make sure that I receive credit for my work. Your satisfaction is still 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you do not see the rating box or do not receive an e-mail confirmation that your rating processed please let me know.