Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have Maytag Gas stove (model CRG9700CAM) when the following

I have Maytag Gas stove (model CRG9700CAM) when the following buttons are pressed, oven temp, broil and cook time, this message appears "door" also there no beeps. If I press the "oven clean" button a 3 hour count down is displayed and the broiler burner will fire up but not the lower burner and there beeps.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

It sounds like your stove just doesn't think that your door is shut which is why it's giving you the message "door" and won't heat during bake, broil, or cooktime. As for using the "oven clean" function---only the broiler burner turns on during clean, not the bake so that's completely 100% normal.

That being said, do you need to lock the door in order to use the "oven clean" feature or will it work without you locking the door?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What info.do you need?
What I said was:

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Oven clean will work with door open
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where at now fo solution., Oven clean will work with door open
OK so that is going to be your problem. The oven thinks that the door is locked even though it's not. That's why it won't bake/broil and why it will self clean if you set the oven on self cleaning and don't latch the door. This will create the "door" message on the screen as well because it thinks the door is locked shut and it's telling you to unlock the door. So you just have a faulty door latch assembly that will need to be replaced if it's not reading the lock properly. Below is a link to the latch assembly you'll need to order and replace to fix this issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Regarding my earlier question about my maytag stove the micro switch on the oven door latch that switch is fine and the mechanics of the latching system is fine also. What now?
If everything checks good and you're sure of that, it would means that your display control board is acting up. Try to turn the circuit breaker to the oven off for 60 seconds or unplug the oven for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then the display control board would need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'll try turning off breaker
ok good luck.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Turning off breaker did not work.
Quote:

Try to turn the circuit breaker to the oven off for 60 seconds or unplug the oven for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then the display control board would need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok I will not be ordering the part today
Thank you.
Alright, that is completely up to you of course, but I'm very sorry for the bad news.