Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Have a WPL Washer mod#WTW57ESVH0. Washer doesnt fill water

Have a WPL Washer mod#WTW57ESVH0. Washer doesn't fill water or agitate
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you have tried both hot and cold water and both stopped at the same time, then you likely don't have a water supply or valve issue. This is a common failure for this model washer and unfortunately there is no way to "reset" the issue. The pressure sensor switch inside the control panel has failed and it's not telling the washer to fill with water. The washer will not even attempt to agitate if it doesn't fill up with water first. The switch is located inside the control panel. Below is a link to the pressure sensor switch you'll need to order and replace.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is this autoload switch a common problem?more common than timer! what does the flow meter do?

Yes, this is a very common. The flow meter just measures the water as it comes in so it knows how much water is being consumed. And yes, the timer rarely if ever fails in this manner---in fact I've never seen it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank for your quick respnse

no problem and if you need anything else, please just let me know and I should be around.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

replaced auto load switch,still will not fill .But when I blow in pressure hose it will agitate.

Which part number did you replace exactly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hrmm, ok. So if neither hot or cold are working and you replaced the sensor switch but it still doesn't work, I'd replace part W10179666. This is your temperature switch which can cut out both hot and cold water.