Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

have a Whirlpool quite partner II dishwasher modle # XXXXX

have a Whirlpool quite partner II dishwasher modle # XXXXX lights flashin fast and back a forth from pots & pans to normal, please help
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The flashing normal and pots and pans light is actually an error code. It means that your touch control panel has failed. There really isn't much you can do but to order and replace the plastic touch control panel to fix the issue unless you think water may have been sitting on the touchpad for some reason. If so, just give the unit about 24 hours and see if it dries out. If you continue to have the problem then below is a link to the touchpad you'll need to order and replace for your model.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

link for parts is not working, do you have the web address?

Sure thing. You can just copy the address below if you'd like.