Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a model WTW57ESVWO washer that turns the cold water

I have a model WTW57ESVWO washer that turns the cold water on at the end of the finnal spin cycle. I have replaced the timer and it worked one wash cycle and then the next use the same problem happened again. The water valve is being energized and is not a shut off problem. The water is on for about 1 min and shuts off only when cycle ends. I do have extra rinse but it is not turned on. Water temp setting makes no differance. Fabric selector is on normal.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is not a problem with your timer, this is actually a problem with the sensor switch. The sensor switch is actually just a small contorl board inside a plastic box and it will fail in this manner somewhat commonly on this model. Either way, below is a link to the part you need to order and replace---it is also located inside the control panel with the timer.

CLICK HERE for part

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.