Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Kenmore Elite -calypso washer... My agitator is out of balance.

Kenmore Elite -calypso washer... My agitator is out of balance. A serviceman took it out a few years ago and found a sock under it. How can I do that myself?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Where would I find the model?

check under the lid in the back.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model 22062 101

okay perfect, heres a breakdown diagram. first pop the cap # XXXXX pries off. then remove the screws # XXXXX and lift the wash plate up. this will only come up so far but you can reach under it and hopefully remove whatever is under it. in order to remove the whole plate from the tub you would need to remove # XXXXX because it wont fit past it. that requires opening the top and then removing 11, try reaching under the wash plate first. let me know how you do.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Found nothing. Could something get caught below #11?

No time to take #11 out today. May have to wait until next week. Thanks Bryan, your instructions took us to where we needed to check for now. Will do another load and report. Are there additional charges when we proceed next week?

no additional charges, the question doesn't close after you rate me. you can come back anytime and i will be glad to go on. thanks. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you., well wishes and talk again, Bryan