Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience

RA hg

I have a Frigidaire freezeer in the garage. It has stopped working. It is defrosting and has been beeping. front door light is on. I will need to attend to it ASAP. We have a lots of food inside. Please help
Hi welcome to just answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today with your problem.

Can i have the model # XXXXX it should be inside it on a sticker.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The freezeer is working again ! The front door temperature display is 6 which is where I had set. Do I need to do anything else?

Just keep a eye on it. It may have been stuck in defrost if it is self defrosting.
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 years experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you not charge my credit card as , really no service or trouble shoot was provided.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.