Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Jenn-air Dual-fuel Downdraft Slide-in Range Prostyle

I have a Jenn-air Dual-fuel Downdraft Slide-in Range Prostyle and the display would go out and then come back but now the display does not work at all. I can still set the temperature and the oven works but the display is not on. What do I need to do to fix this?
Hello and thank you for using this service,

Do you have the complete model number off the oven....Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The only number I have found is 8114P734-60

If you open the door and check on the door frame the model number is XXXXX a tag on the frame may have to pull the drawer open to find it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Not sure if you got it but the Model is JDS9860AAP and the serial number is XXXXX

Ok great,

You need a new control bopard to fix this issue. They had problems with the display in the board a lot of them went out. Here is a link to the control is part #5 in the is very expensive $420. Now to replace it you need to remove the bottom scrfews under the console and the end cap screws. You also need to remove the knobs and the screws behind them to get the console off to change it out. Then it is just a few plugs to swap over to change it out.

All I ask is that you rate my assistance thanks!