SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman

have a fisher paykel washer wa37t26 that will not sense the

have a fisher paykel washer wa37t26 that will not sense the load and overflowes sometimes, i looked for a reason and all i can find is that the tube with the blue line in it seeemed to rub threw where it clips to the drum. is that a sensor line or something and could that have been causing the problem?

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello, I can help you with this. That line is the tube that senses how much water is in the machine. It has to be air tight to carry the pressure to the control board. That tube will need to be replaced. I'll look up the part number for you right now.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

425299 is the correct part number, that tube should be quite easy to replace so I doubt you'll need a repair person. You can purchase the part on line or at a local appliance repair shop. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thanks, Sam

Customer: Thanks so much