Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

We have a Kitchen Aid Superba 27 double oven (upper and lower

We have a Kitchen Aid Superba 27 double oven (upper and lower oven). Recently, the knob that turns on the lower oven broke off. Is there any way to get a replacement knob?
Hello..Yes the knobs are avaiable..Do you have a model number..? If you do not have the model number then all can really do is suggest to match yours up to the most avaiable knobs for Kitchen Aid CLICK HERE FOR KNOBS If you can locate the model number i can also look that up for you..Thank You Bob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The model number is XXXXX

Thanks for the model number lookup..Most suppliers do not carry the knobs ..I did find one that might be able to help you..If not..You will need to match up a knob from the previous post that i have sent you..Also please remember to rate my help to you 3 smiley faces or better before leaving today..CLICK HERE FOR PARTS Thanks Bob