Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

I misplaced the instructions for my Frigidaire Gallery Series

I misplaced the instructions for my Frigidaire Gallery Series self cleaning oven. I have printed instructions off the internet, but it won't start cleaning. What am I doing wrong?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay do you happen to have the model number of the range so I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have looked but I can't find it. Can you tell me where to look?

Okay, if your stove has a bottom pull out drawer it should be on a label around the rim where the drawer goes in to the stove. You will have to pull out the drawer to see the label.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

GLEF379DQF

Okay, I pulled up your manual and it has you do a different procedure than what you stated. I am sending you a link to the manual and if you look on page 16 and 17 it tells you about the clean function. Let me know how it goes.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/3080/GLEF379DQF-Frigidaire-Parts-ELECTRIC+RANGE-manual
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Should I just be able to click on the link you sent me? If so it isn't working to do that.

I am sorry, no you need to copy and paste the link in to your browser. Again I am sorry I forgot to tell you about that. Also when you pull up the link it will give you the option to download the owners manual.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can't you just tell me what to do being I paid $30 for your answer. Also am I suppose to have to pay for this download?

Sorry, no you don't have to pay for the down load and if you want to do a 2 hour clean press the "Speed Clean" button for a 3 hour cleaning press the "Clean" button Then press the up or down arrow and the time selected in the previous step will be in the display. Wait about 20 seconds and then the "Cln" will appear in the display and the "Lock" light will stay lit. let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you! It has started cleaning

You are so welcome and great job on your part. Thank you for your time and extreme patience, Randy.