Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

after sitting my freezer temp to zero for cleaning the freezer

after sitting my freezer temp to zero for cleaning the freezer will not start.
No lights on touch pad. I have unplug ed the unit for 30 min. still no results.
worked fine before this
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Do you have a model number of the fridge?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

model # XXXXX

Okay, when you open the freezer door do you hear the fan in the freezer running? Do you hear the fan and/or compressor behind the unit running?
Oh and it's not getting cold at all correct? Does the water and ice dispenser work?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no nothing happens. only the interanl lights comes on on both sides.

Okay, behind your fridge in the lower right corner there is a control board called a motherboard. It will be covered by a metal plate and controls all functions of the fridge that you we have discussed as being wrong. This is a very common board in GE/Hotpoint units and you can get at any reputable appliance part store. I am sending you a link to a diagram and the board is #801. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.