Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

LE flashes on my LG dishwasher digital readout (LDS 5811).

LE flashes on my LG dishwasher digital readout (LDS 5811). I tried cycling circuit breaker with 5 second hold of power button to reset but that didn't clear the problem.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, does it fill with water and then display the LE or when does the LE come up?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It got past the error and has been running with water and washing action for several minutes. Interrupting it a couple of times to check the water seems to have done the trick.

Okay good and here ya go for future reference. LE Locked motor error. Cause: The connector (3-pin), male,white) in the motor harness is not connected to the connector. (3-pin,female,white) of stator assembly. Or the electrical contact between the connectors. (3-pin,male,white) in the motor harness and 4-pin,female,white connector in the main PWB assembly is bad or unstable. Or the motor harness between the stator assembly and main PWB assembly is cut (open circuit) Or the hall sensor is out of order/defective. The first thing you can do is to clean out your dishwasher because buildup can cause a motor to lock up. So, in a nuthshell something is causing the motor to lock up and if your dishwasher is clean and all connections are good then you have a bad motor. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.