Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

GSF26C4EXW02 Model Refrig Whirlpool has only two small shelves

GSF26C4EXW02 Model Refrig Whirlpool has only two small shelves at top and one at bottom and one a bottom ....large space in middle missing shelves or baskets,....help!

Welcome..I have 23 years of Experience In the Appliance Repair Field..Working directly with All Major Appliance Brands...I take it you are referring to the freezer section..? I have a diagram for both the freezer and the fridge side..Yes you can purchase extra shelves..Take a look at the diagram ..Then let me know which shelves you are interested in..Hopefully we can get mom situated..Thanks Bob

graphicgraphic

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

She wants a shelf with a guard of some kind on the front for meat packaged (on freezer side) in middle....not necessarily a drawer ...a basket or shelf with guard would be ok. Ideas? The sliding shelf won't work because everything would fall off of it when pulled out. Please respond with pricing.

Well the only shelve available for this unit is what is in the diagrams..You could add a another shelf to the existing shelves..As far as the guard goes nothing that i know of is available.

Here is the pricing for a new shelve..CLICK HERE FOR PART