Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Kitchenaid Oven KGST307HBS6 Error Code F7:E0. Cannot find

Kitchenaid Oven KGST307HBS6 Error Code F7:E0. Cannot find the latch switch for this oven anywhere. Is there a way to bypass this latch so I can use the stove. Replacement is cost prohibitive atthis time
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the only way to bypass the lock/latch is to pull the range out from the wall and bypass the micro switch on the lock motor assembly # XXXXX on this diagram. the lock assembly is in the back and has a rod that runs to the latch in the front.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Bryan, I have been trying last few minutes to open this image, however, it won't open. Can I trying going directly to searspartsdirect and see if I can get it via the model number

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Will try that shortly. Do you know if the latch assembly can be purchased anywhere?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He may go ahead and bypass that switch to see if it will work. I have found the whole assembly in North Carolina and am having it shipped.

Thanks for your help