Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

LG front loader washing machine; cycle is finished but the

LG front loader washing machine; cycle is finished but the letters LE are flashing and there was no spin cycle - door opened, as normal, but clothes are sopping wet. My error codes indicate that LE means there is a water inlet error. What do I do?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Do you happen to have the model number of the unit?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model No.: WM1832CW S/N 408KW 00832

Okay and thank you. LE is a fault with the hall sensor it is located at the back of the machine on the magnetic motor,it takes a bit of mechanical ability to change this part,you need to remove motor cover and magnetic ring to access,it is located at about the 5'o clock position. I am sending you a link to show you what the sensor looks like and it also contains a video on how to replace the sensor. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Rotor-Position-Sensor/6501KW2002A/1268238
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, Randy...I probably will need an appliance repairman to come to the house. I will not know whether your analysis is correct until he assesses the problem... Am I to be charged the additional $25 before I can say I am fully sastisified?

I understand and no, you can come back and at that time accept and rate me. This question will stay open until then.
I will schedule a follow up so you can tell me how it goes and it will be no charge.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Randy. It will be a few days before AHS gets out here. Should I contact you then? You said you would schedule a follow up -- will that be to my email address? Thanks again.

Yes it will be to the email you submitted and you can also come back here to update me if you get it done sooner. Thank you.
How did it go
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My technician comes tomorrow morning...will let you know after that. Thanks

You are welcome and great job on your part.