Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

Built-in oven kitchen aid model kebs107. Had it for 1+ year,

Built-in oven kitchen aid model kebs107. Had it for 1+ year, then today no more power to it, checked all breakers. Do not known why. Might have been left on low overnight????
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay after the 107 there is some more letters and numbers, can you give me the rest of the model number? Do you have any display? Does the oven light work when you open the door? Do you have a meter to test for voltage and such?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oven light does not work when opening the door, number is XXXXX do not have any display, do not have a meter.

Okay, have you had a power surge or brown out or such lately?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do not think so

Okay, without a meter to test we will be unable to tell what is wrong, however by your symptoms it sounds like you have a power issue. This typically is a bad connection in the terminal box where the oven wires up to the main power. Also, you could have a bad power wire where the wire come in to the oven. Lastly, you could have a bad thermal fuse which will take away power from the oven if there is an overtemp condition. Whatever it may be you need a meter to test all the 3 scenarios.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You are so welcome and if you get a meter we can continue. Thank you for your time and patience, Randy.