yes it will help. hang on. Okay so your getting an F6E1 error. this is the meaning.
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit
(MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check that the power cord terminals are connected at the right position to the RFI filter
- Check that the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Check that ground switches are fitted correctly, and are not broken and the green
ground wires are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both ground switches are not broken or scratched.
- Make sure that all the ground harnesses (green wires) are connected correctly, and are
not broken or with wires detached.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections from the CCU (MI3 cavity), main Motor,
and MCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check for continuity from the MCU connector wires to CCU (MI3 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and
wait for 15 seconds.
try checking all the wiring harness plugs. remove the top of the machine and the lower panel and check the plugs on all the electronics.