Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

Somehow l seem to have locked my kitchenaid speed lever can

Somehow l seem to have 'locked' my kitchenaid speed lever can you help me please?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, grab the lever and gently pull up a bit on it to try and move it but if you have a problem with the lever the only way to fix it is to take apart the mixer. If you so desire then I can assist you with that also.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Randy, thank you so much for your response, unfortunately that does not seem to work so now l guess we need to go down the route of taking the mixer apart. As it is quite late now here can l resume this discussion tomorrow please.

I'll do even better for you. I will send you a link to a service manual for your mixer as the majority of Kitchenaid mixer are all built the same. This way you will have a step by step procedure as to how to take it apart and figure what is wrong. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience. ?sa=t&rct=j&q=kitchenaid%20mixer%20service%20manual%20download&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAC&