Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

Doc I removed the rear bearing, It looks like its in good condition,

Doc I removed the rear bearing, It looks like its in good condition, I found no wear or tear on it, Should i lube it.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay so did you replaced the drum bearings or what?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No not yet, I removed the one as doc stated, I found that it was in good condition

Okay, there is a lubrication that comes with a new bearing set. It goes in to the white holder. Now, sometimes event hough the bearings look good if the white "socket" is even slightly over to worn that will cause the noise also. In short it is still a good idea to replace the bearing kit even if all looks good. Now if you decide to lubricate make sure you use a lubricant that won't harm teflon as that is what the white holder is made of. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Randy I am not sure of what you are talking about as far as white holder or white socket. Can you send a video of what you are talking about.

Okay, can you send me your model number so I can pull up the diagrams you need.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Randy its a g/e mo.# XXXXX

Okay, your teflon bearing is not white but here is a video that show you what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNhwuN375vQ