Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I just purchased a Frigidaire Mod. FCGM201RFB2. How do I change

I just purchased a Frigidaire Mod. FCGM201RFB2. How do I change the door hinges so that door will open right to left

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

this is pretty simple on these, take the screws out of the hinges on the top and the caps out of the other side. lift the door off and set it aside, take the bottom hinge and switch that to the other side , heres a diagram. as far as the handle goes there is a small Allen screw in the side of the handle you loosen to take the handle off and switch it to the other side also, heres that diagram its pretty simple if you look at those diagrams. hope this helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

On the right hand side of the door there is no openings to install the studs (#80 on diagram) . What has to be done?

I believe this door you flip over maybe . its hard to say but theres no shelves on the inside right ? if there are no stud holes that must be how that works, i cant fins a picture of the door so I can tell.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will check that out and let you know if it works

okay . thanks, I'm on and off today , Sunday kinda family day. talk later. Bryan