Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE A GE DEHUMIDIFER MODEL ADEH50LNLI--S/N DT102163 WHEN

I HAVE A GE DEHUMIDIFER MODEL ADEH50LNLI--S/N DT102163 WHEN I PLUG IT IN IT SHOWS F2 ON THE DIAL AND IT WILL NOT POWER ON WILL NOT RUN.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the F2 refers to the temperature sensor being faulty . Unfortunately I cant find the parts list for this unit so its best to call G.E. and tell them you need a new temp sensor for your unit. they will get you to parts where you can order it. Sometimes cleaning entire unit and removing plugs from circuit board (unplug unit first!) Then restart and this should clear error and operate. If that doesn't work you need to call and order the sensor. hope this info is useful. thanks, Bryan