Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

first i need to find out if my washer and dryer are still under

first i need to find out if my washer and dryer are still under warranty, my name is XXXXX XXXXX if so i need to have a repairman come out for repairs, on the washer very time i run it, i find detergent all over the top part of the washer where all the dials are at. also i am having problems with my dryer again, drying clothes, same as before. thank you very much
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.do you have the model and serial numbers from both machines ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i do not have easy access to the back of the washer and dryer, allo i know is that they are kenmore 700 series, also are they still under warranty, because i am disabled and really could not afford to have them repaired.

open the door to the dryer and there should be a tag. as far as the washer goes there should be a tag if you open the lid and look towards the back in the middle. can you try that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok lets see if i got this right, washer W10140919A, and dryer is
W10184224B. thank you for the info

okay great , I do need the serial number from each also to check the warranty. they should be on the same tags.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the numbers i just gave you are the only numbers i see on the washer and dryer

mmmm, how old are these ? how long have you had them ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i found the installation booklets would it be on these. i have my washer and dryer around 4 or so years, i did get the 5 year extended warranty.

okay so you are covered, is the extended warranty under Sears ? if so you need to call them to set up a service appointment. do you have the number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i have my extended warranty with sears , could you please give me the number. thank you so much for your time.

sure. Call 1-800-4-MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663) they will set up the service call. thanks and very best wishes, Bryan