Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi! I have a brand new Jenn-air french door refrigerator with

Hi! I have a brand new Jenn-air french door refrigerator with a freezer drawer on the bottom. We've had a series of strange freezer door problems that appear then seem to resolve themselves. But the latest challenge is that a thick bead of water is condensing on top of the upper freezer door seal (just below the French doors). So we wipe water up off the floor every other day even though everything seems to finally be closing properly. Now our hardwood floors are buckling under the refrigerator :( ... help!!!

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the only thing you should try being that this is new and you will void the warranty if you do to much is to try adjust the level on the refrigerator. at the bottom behind the plastic grill there are adjustment screws or sometimes bolts. this sounds like it not leveled correctly causing this to not close correctly. have you tried that?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, but that makes total sense!! We will give it a try tonight and keep our fingers crossed :) Thank you so much!!...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

your very welcome good luck and well wishes. thanks , Bryan