Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a JJW9530 JENNAIR wall oven that takes up to 2 hours

I have a JJW9530 JENNAIR wall oven that takes up to 2 hours to pre heat up to 350 degrees. I can get it to temp faster if I put the broiler to high and then switch it to bake or convection bake. When in pre heat I keep hearing it click which sounds like it's shutting of the heating element prematurly and tan a minute later it comes back on for about 2 min. and back off. It does this forever.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have the model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I've given already have you read anything yet. Here it is again

Mod. JJW9530 CAB

Ser. 11002767AN

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay sorry I missed it in the opening line. okay this is a relay issue on the main control board. Relay Board 74006613 Main Product Viewthats the clicking you hear. the board will need to be replaced however you cant just replace the relay. heres a link to the part. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Relay-Board/74006613/905230?modelNumber=JJW9530CAB hope this helps. thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you if this doesn't work can I contact you again? You've been very helpful and I had a feeling that might be it.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
yes you can just come back and ask me for any more help you may need at no additional cost . this question will not close even after you rate me so I'll be here if you need me again. Smile , thanks, Bryan