Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

what do the codes E01 and F06 mean for the whirlpool WFW94

what do the codes E01 and F06 mean for the whirlpool WFW94HEX
Hello and thank you for using this service,

The E01 F06 Code is a motor controller is not communicating with the CCU controller. A lot of times the motor or the motor controller is bad when you get this code. There is no way to test which one is bad, but in most cases it is the MCU not the CCU. You can order the parts from here as you can send them back even after they are installed as there is a 50/50 chance of which one is defective.

CLICK HERE FOR CCU part #4 on diagram

CLICK HERE FOR MCU part #37 on diagram

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings and Tips are appreciated. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.