Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The water flow from water dispenser in my GE Profile side by

The water flow from water dispenser in my GE Profile side by side refrigerator has halved just all of a sudden.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that i can better assist you?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK perfect, thank you. So this refrigerator doesn't have a filter which means that you either have a problem with the water supply coming to the refrigerator, or your electronic water valve on the back of your refrigerator has failed and would need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Pull the refrigerator forward and turn the water off to the refrigerator. Disconnect the water line from the back of the refrigerator and put it into a bucket. Turn the water on and make sure the water comes pouring out of the water line so fast that you couldn't even think about stopping it by placing your thumb over the end of it. If you find you're getting good water pressure to the refrigerator, then you need to order and replace your electronic water valve because it's not allowing enough water through anymore. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.