appliancesupertech, Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the field

I have a 2 drawer kitchen aid dishwasher. The bottom drawer

Customer Question

I have a 2 drawer kitchen aid dishwasher. The bottom drawer will not drain. I have checked the lines that I can access. I have removed all removable parts, cleaned and reassembled. I have run a rinse cycle through, but the same amount of water is at the bottom. It has been about 4 weeks. The top drawer is doing fine.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  appliancesupertech replied 4 years ago.

appliancesupertech : specialize in ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, compactors, disposers and range hoods. Sorry you are having problems, let me look up model info and get back
appliancesupertech : To you
appliancesupertech : If wash- drain motor runs, then drain hose is kinked or clogged.
JACUSTOMER-5nl8cq2m- :

How do I access the drain hose?

appliancesupertech : Check what you can under sink, if all good you could try to suck it out with wet vac. If still not draining you would have to pull out draw. It has release buttons on bottom front of draw.
JACUSTOMER-5nl8cq2m- :

Lines under sink appear unkinked. Don't have a wet vac. Time for the plumber! Thanks anyway.

appliancesupertech : Plumber won't help you, need appliance tech.