Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Dacor dual fuel range is showing "F O" on its screen and

My Dacor dual fuel range is showing "F O" on its screen and chirping occasionally. We don't have the manual. The stove is about 8 years old. The model number is XXXXX 30.

Do you know what is wrong?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F0 means that your touchpad has failed. There isn't much you can do but to order and replace the touchpad. You'll need to contact Dacor to see if the part is still made because on some of these older dual fuel ranges over 7 years old---they have stopped making the touchpad.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We aren't sure of the date when we bought the range. Is there any way we can find this out by the model number. We have the brochure from Dacor with a photo of the range and the model number.