Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Frigidaire refrigerator model #LFUS2613le3. Where is defrost

Frigidaire refrigerator model #LFUS2613le3. Where is defrost control? bymetal is good, heat element is good - Where is control for defrost? Need part number and location.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

The defrost control is built into the control board located inside the fridge.

Click here to order the replacement part

Please feel free to come back after rating me "ok service or above" or for any additional questions or assistance that may be needed.

Please also remember that if this repair is beyond your ability I have still done my job in answering - where the problem is and how to fix it, Please be fair and rate me "ok service or above" so that I my gain credit for my time and effort.