John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Customer Question

Light on dispenser area flashes on and off periodically. Goes off after a few minutes. The flashing slows when choosing ice flashes fastest when water is chosen. Water and ice can still dispense during the flashing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Look in the fresh food section up near the top for model/serial sticker and post the model number. I need the model to be able to see the diagrams.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My LG model number is XXXXX

Expert:  Barry G. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX not have diagrams for your model. I will relist your question for all techs. As soon as someone sees it and can help you with your model they will.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK. Verified number is XXXXX

Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!