Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

After wash cycle there is to much water left in the washer.

After wash cycle there is to much water left in the washer. the only that I can get the water down to the proper level is to lock the door and press yhe start button twice. Sometimes I have to do this twice. Do you have a answer to this problem?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
Can you get me the full model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

okay perfect. the issue is with the piston nut. these nuts have a rubber on them that deteriorates and causes it not to shut tight in the drain cycle so water actually comes back into the machine as its draining. this is located in the middle back inside the machine on the back wall under the screen that runs across the back. it unscrews counter clockwise. you can order this for $12.00 at the following link.