Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We just had a new frigidaire Galary glass top side in stainless

We just had a new frigidaire Galary glass top side in stainless steel stove installed. (model FGES3065KF)
Oven and oven light works well and the warming drawer is operational. The issue appears to be with the cooktop. While the center warming eye is working and heats, so the cooktop has power....the cook top eyes do not cut on when you turn the dial.

Is there something we missed on the instalation or is there a button or something to activate this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Does the oven get hot? Can you see the elements get red hot?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, the oven gets hot along with the warming drawer.The clock works along with the warming eye and control lights. its just that the 4 actual burners dont cut on when you turn the knobs
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
I suspect there is a connection loose on the burner control board, number 97A in the diagram, pictured below. This control is mounted on the back of the range. You can test this with a multimeter, but your range is under warranty. Attempting repair will likely void your warranty. I will leave it up to you how you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
does this sound common for this model? I guess we will just call for a repair man. Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
It is not common specifically for your model, but electronics issues are common in general. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!