Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Oven and broil elements will not heat. Elements test good.

Oven and broil elements will not heat. Elements test good. What is the likely problem
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you! Do the top elements work and get red hot?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

all top elements work normally

Okay, so that verifies that the power to the range is good. Since you tested the elements and they test good, that leaves us the relay board and a thermal fuse. Have you recently self cleaned the oven?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would recommend testing the high limit thermal fuse, number 23 in the diagram, pictured below. It is mounted on the back or top of the oven and is accessed from the back after removing the rear access panel. Let me know it this test good for continuity.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have not yet tested fuse. Note: Broiler element stopped working a week ago and oven element was slow to heat and then stopped working

That indicates that it is a relay issue, but let's test that fuse just to be certain because the relay board is expensive.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

stand by. This may take a while.

Take your time, I will be here!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have the back panel off, but am having trouble identifying the fuse. can you help? Is it on a board? free standing? What are the wire colors going toit? What is the color of the fuse itself?

That fuse, I believe, is mounted on the top of the oven cavity. The wires going to it are black and come right from the terminal that the cord hooks to and the elements.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can not identigy

Follow the black wire up from where the cord attaches to a part that looks like the picture below.

View Full Image
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what cord? Are you talking about the elec. supply cord?

Yes, there are three terminals that the large supply cord attaches to. One of the wires leads from that terminal, the other leads to the elements. Follow the connector that has two black wires in it from the broil element to the fuse.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the fuse ohmed out. Read a dead short.

Okay, so the relay board is likely faulty. With the power off, remove one of the black wires from the thermal fuse and tape it off. Turn the power back on and turn the oven on to bake. Test between each oven element wire to ground, looking for 120 VAC. Do you read any voltage?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no voltage read on either leg.

That would confirm failure of the relay board, nice work! The board for your model is pictured and available below! Very well done! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.