Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

what is a cancel key error f6es?

what is a cancel key error f6es?
Submitted: 1 year ago via PartSelect.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

could the error code be F5 E6 ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no, f6es or f6e5

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a cancel button on the touch pad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no, and all other buttons on key pad are locked out.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Ok the error code means the off/stop button has shorted, You should try hitting the off/stop button twice followed by the start button. If the error code persists you will need to replace the touch pad, If you post back with the full model number I can give you the part number :)

Please feel free to come back after rating me "ok service or above" or for any additional questions or assistance that may be needed.

Please also remember that if this repair is beyond your ability I have still done my job in answering - where the problem is and how to fix it, Please be fair and rate me "ok service or above" so that I my gain credit for my time and effort.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

model# XXXXX / ser# XXXXX

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
what color is the touch pad white, black?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

touch pad color would be same as stainless steel color.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Ok click on the link below or bookmark it for later use to order the replacement touch pad.

Click here

Thanks!

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.