Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

my oven beebs and as F1 CODE and will not stop until turn power

my oven beebs and as F1 CODE and will not stop until turn power off, after few hours it starts again is there a repair part for this problem

Thank You
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

On a Jenn Air oven, F1 can be caused by two different things. This can be caused by either a bad oven sensor or a bad display control board. You can't test the board but you can test the sensor. Open the door and remove the 3-4" long thin metal rod attached to the back wall. There are 2 screws holding the sensor on that you can remove and then pull the sensor forward until you can disconnect it. With a multimeter, check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be about 1080 ohms. If it's not, replace the sensor, otherwise you need to replace your relay board.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my appliance is oven & Microwave and NOT RANGE does this make difference for display control board????????

Not at all. It just means that your oven display board is the part you'd need to replace if it's separate from the microwave display and the oven sensor tests good.