Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

ra phi

Customer Question

kenmore dishwasher 665 I need the diagnostic sequence code
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Ok so you need to go into diagnostics. To do this, press "high temp wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board or just wait and it will go through a 15-20 minute diagnostics test cycle.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not have these settings. I only have

pots/pans normal wash water miser china wash quick rinse

water heat no heat dry

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Water Heat , No Heat , Water Heat , No heat , Water Heat, No Heat, Water Heat, No Heat.

Those are the buttons that you push back and forth.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it now is stuck on lock and no heat

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
That means you pressed and HELD the heated dry button.

Press and hold the No Heat button for 5 seconds and it should unlock.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I held the no heat for 5 sec then did the succession. it is bk to no heat and lock

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
unlock the control panel again.

Press the buttons back and forth quickly---don't hold them at all when you do the sequence. If it doesn't work, then you have a bad control board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

must be. thank you very much! you have been very helpful and patient

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
no problem and good luck to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome