Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have maytag commercial dryers that I need to change the amount

I have maytag commercial dryers that I need to change the amount I charge to dry. How can I change it.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Page 3-1 in the manual shows how to program pricing. Let me know if this works for you. The manual is available below.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i have two other commercail dryer modals.

the first one is modal number mdg30pc2al.

and the other modal is hdg32pc3al

Please allow me a few minutes to research those other models.
I believe this manual will work for those models, let me know, please.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you for your help i am not sure if has settle my problems just yet however if you would be kind enough to tell me how to rate you i will. and again thank ypu for your help.

You are very welcome, please keep me posted! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

for the commercail dryer modal number hgd32pc3al the info you sent me does not work could you please check and see if there is anything else on that modal.

You bet, please allow me a little time to locate it.
Can you double check that model number, please?