Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The display words have worn off my gallery washer glt2940fs1

The display words have worn off my gallery washer glt2940fs1 so I can't read which light signals high or low spin etc. can't find picture of front of macine. Can you help?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The picture isn't incredibly clear, but just click on the image and it will enlarge so you can see most of the labels on the control panel.

graphic

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Wow, that's great! Are you able to list from top to bottom the words in the middle and right hand side columns??
I believe the column you're looking at is:

Delay Start
Press Saver
Extra Rinse
Extra Spin
Cyle Signal
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Perfect! Can you do the same for the column on the right?
That I can't, because I can't see it. But those are not really options you select so it really shouldn't matter too much. I can tell you that the botXXXXX XXXXXght is "CHILD LOCK"
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. Thanks so much,,,
no problem and I wish you the best of luck.