The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

my lg washer dryer does not dry properly

my lg washer dryer does not dry properly is there anything I can do ie reset button or clean filter act

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

I am sorry but other than unpluging the unit, waiting a minuet, and then plugging it back in there is no reset button. Doing this resets the electronics of the unit and may work, but I kind of doubt it. More than likely you have a bad element, igniter, or a temperature sensitive component that has gone out (thermal switch, limit switch, etc.).

Please provide the units model number and I will see if I have the diagnostics specific to your model.

Thank you.