Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

my dishwasher is flashing PF. I cut power and turned it back

my dishwasher is flashing PF. I cut power and turned it back on then the dishwasher display showed 3 dashes when the power button was pushed.
Hello I'm Larry and I will use all my training and knowledge of 40 years to help you with your Problem today ,, thanks

PF is the error for power failure ,, turn the power off to the dishwasher and wait 30 minutes for the control module to reset and try it, if the PF returns then you will have to replace the module inside the control panel ,,Glad i could help you with your problem so please leave me a positive rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces for me before you leave for my time and knowledge, if you cant leave a positive rating then please do not leave one at all, a lower rating counts against us ,, thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, we have the power off and will wait the 30 minutes to see what happens. I will be back in 30 mins.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok the power is back on and now the dishwasher display shows a star and 3 dashes. Are we good to go?

go ahead and try it ,, it should be fine now
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you!! It's working! I'll mark excellent service on the chart. I appreciate your help.

your very welcome and just shout if you need me and good night