Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

All of the lights on my Frigidaire dishwasher just started

All of the lights on my Frigidaire dishwasher just started blinking and I can't get them to stop- or the dishwasher to do anything else. Help!?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
FPHD2481KF1
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
OK so on this model when the lights start flashing it means that your touchpad is shorted. Try to just turn the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 24 hours because sometimes the steam will get in the touchpad and short it out, but when it dries it might start working again. If not, then below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you know how expensive it is/can typically be to have the part fixed? Also, do we have to wait the full 24 hours, or can I check sooner? (We're in a vacation rental house and I'm panicking...)
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I'd wait 24 hours just to be sure, but if you hired someone to replace the part it would be about $200 or so?
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great- thank you!